Monday 19 October 2009

Film Review: Donkey Punch

Donkey Punch: Arrrrrrrgh! For some reason there is a part of me that sits down to these types of films and genuinely believes they'll be decent. This is another film in the long line of complete fuckin tripe that i've wasted my time watchin. I couldnt give a flying f*ck about any of the characters, the acting was one notch above what you'd see in hollyoaks in the city, the story was fuckin ridiculous and overall this has to be one the most pointless excuses for a film in recent years. Just becuase its called Donkey Punch and revolves around a sex act doesnt make it worthwhile viewing. I warn people to stay away from this film - you will never get your time back if you sit down an watch this fucking bell-end of a film. The disgust and spite i have for myself for watching it is never going to leave me but as long as i can warn at least one other then it wont have been in vain. It is too late for me. Save yourself and leave me here to rot with the stench of Donkey Punch rising up through the trenches. Pisspoor. 0.5 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment