Sunday 18 October 2009

Lyrical Schpiel: Narc

I like the pain when it makes you complain,
Fly my aeroplane ‘til it bursts into flames,
Don’t matter if you’re Clark Kent or Lois Lane,
I’ll destroy your buildings and make insurance claims.

I killed Christopher Reeve and I’m after Dean Cain,
They tried to step to me without a rap name,
Cos me and you, you see, we just ain’t the same,
I’m white spirits and you’re a little stain.

Parents don’t lay the blame at the feet of Mary-Jane,
You’re ignoring criminal’s, racists and even Billy Zane,
And kids if you’re gonna complain,
It’s the drugs that you’re doing that you must not name.

Don’t be a pain if you can’t purchase cocaine,
Look at Corey Haim he had a sex change!
I said he liked Gene Kelly, you said I was insane,
Now who’s out there singing in the rain?

FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment