Monday 19 October 2009

Film Review: Ace Ventura Jr


Kill em now. Fucking hell. I do wonder if alcohol impares my judgement slightly. This movie is sh*t. It makes Son of Mask look like Hamlet. If you ahve a choice between dying and watching this then i'd watch this but if the choice was killing a goldfish and watching this i would go sharpen the shank now. Knowing my luck they'd probably show this as my last rights film and the torture would never end. If i got stuck on a desert-island and this was the only film i would have and i had to re-populate the planet and kill the monkey leader all if i watched it then i wouldnt. Cos its sh*t. Avoid. Actually destroy your computer after even hearing about it. I feel ashamed that im spreading it word. Imagine if you had to eat regurgiated dogfood of the bride of wildenstein's face - that would be better than this. Pathethic. 0.5 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment