Monday 25 January 2010

Web Schpiel: RunPee

I feel sometimes on here that i'm only scratching the surface of the almighty internet but regardless: RunPee is a site that lets you know when's the best time to go pee during a film. Obviously there is the possibility of minor spoilers but overall it is done at a time when you will be missing the least amount of important action. For example:































































































The site is here http://runpee.com/ and i advise you use it next time you're heading to the cinema.

2 comments:

  1. Is there something wrong with me if I never have to pee during a movie? Or should I just get up at some point and walk out to give the appearance that I need to pee? Or maybe I should drink 16 oz of my favorite beverage right before I go in and maybe, just maybe, I might have to pee. Thanx for letting me get this off my chest. It has haunted me for some time now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're honestly saying you NEVER pee during a film??

    Not even Lord Of The Rings??

    The Third One???

    Where it goes on forever????

    And ends beside the lake - making you want to pee even more than normally????

    I have my doubts Fatuous, i have my doubts....

    ReplyDelete