Friday 8 January 2010

Web Schpiel: F**k My Life

I know it's an old one but seeing as my blog hasn't been around for that long i thought i'd stick it up for all the people who never heard of it.

Fuck My Life is a site where everyday life stories are told - usually unfortunately by people and always ending with F.M.L.

Some examples:

1) Today, I slipped on a patch of ice and fell. I would have fallen straight onto my ass, but thankfully my testicles broke my fall. FML

2) Today, my stepdad did a crap in the shape of the number 2, took a picture of it and showed it to all my friends at my party, while we were eating. FML

3) Today, I got all dressed up for a New Year's party. When my parents and siblings left the house to their parties, I got undressed. I wasn't going to a party. I only got dressed up so my family would think I had plans. FML

4) Today, I was trying to see how far I could get away from the toilet while pissing. Instead I tripped over backwards and pissed all over my face. FML

5) Today, I realized the odd smell I've been trying to get out of the house is coming from me. FML

The site is here for those who care to read about others misfortunes : http://www.fmylife.com/

Enjoy bitches !!! Oh an here's some more just for the hell of it!









No comments:

Post a Comment