Sunday 17 June 2012

Web Schpiel: 50 Best Opening Lines In Movies

These are the 50 Bestest Opening Lines in films according to http://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/films/50-best-opening-lines-in-movies


They seem to be in no particular order so i'll post a random few and let the rest of you go seek the others for yourselves :-D


"3 billion human lives ended on August 29th, 1997. The survivors of the nuclear fire called the war Judgment Day."


"One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck up his ass. True story. "


"The key to faking out the parents is the clammy hands. It's a good non-specific symptom; I'm a big believer in it."


"Way out west there was this fella I wanna tell ya about. Goes by the name of Jeff Lebowski."


"We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold."


And finally:


"As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a gangster"


R.I.P. Henry Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment