Wednesday 3 February 2010

Schpiel: Introducing - Die Antwoord

I seriously have no idea about these people except that they're South Affrikkan & they rap. I hope to god it's all not done in seriousness - but the more i searched the more i found so i'm a bit worried. The fact they rap is humorous enough but hearing it in a South African way is fookin brilliant cos i loved that fookin accent since Lethal Weapon 2!!!!
Check 'em out anyways, especially that last song - its FOOKIN DEADLY BRILLIANT AWESOME MAN:




What the fuck? "I-i-i, I am your butterfly, i need your protection, be my samurai" ?

Sad thing is....... i do really like them and that song is brilliant for so many fookin reasons "Well look at me now - all up on the inter-web" - thats so bad its fookin genius!!!!

An if you dont like any of this then you can fook off you fookin prawn

2 comments: