Sunday 12 August 2012

Video Schpiel: Batman - Under The Red Hood

I only recently saw The Dark Knight Rises and truth be told I did not think all that much of it all. There was so many things that I felt could have been done much better and it almost seems like Christopher Nolan has become a pastiche of the typical Nolan Fanboy. I will not ruin anything significant for those who have not seen it but needless to say it was no Batman Returns. Anyway, regardless of my opinion of TDKR i'm posting up a recent Batman animation that I do think is fucking almightily awesome and well worth a watch. Ladies and gentlemen, if you have 80 minutes to spare and have nothing better to do I wholeheartedly urge you to watch the following. If only Christopher Nolan had done the same before making the overblown TDKR. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment