Tuesday 22 May 2012

Just Want To Say...

... that this new layout thing they have on here is so unbelievably fucking crap.

I don't think anyone from blogger EVER visits me on here (let alone gives me one of their awards for being motherfucking awesome) but seriously, this new layout thing is a piece of shit.

I don't know if it seems any different to you on the other side of the looking glass but here in Wonderland it's a pain in the hole and prevents me from wanting to post more than I should. I wish I could revert back to the old system cos that was so much easier to work with.

That's my rant over and also just to point out that award season is well and truly over and once again i've received fuck all.

So thank you internet :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KpoqynjV1g&t=1m28s

No comments:

Post a Comment