Friday 10 December 2010

I'm Not Dead - I Just Got Too Much Homework

Two weeks it took some of you fuckers to notice - thank god nothing was seriously wrong with me or I'd be offended - fuckers

Anyways - one more assignment to do then BOOM - that's me !!!

Til then posts ar the least of my priority - tho i will post about a Horse above and that's your lot for the day

Anyway thanks for ALL your concern cocktards (i made that word up - i think it's pretty good) normal service will be resumed soon

Peace out bitches

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I'm sure someone would've missed you eventually ;) Anyhow, welcome back! Your page seems to be loading up quicker for me now, think I've finally sorted out the connection gremlins. So I'll be looking forward to my daily dose of randomness again now :) On another note, you two better be planning a few wee runs down this way now you're all finshed up and all!

    ReplyDelete