Friday 9 July 2010

Video Schpiel: The Lost Boys 3 - The Thirst

I've just found out about this. It's getting its world premiere at comic-con on July 22nd. I fuckin love The Lost Boys - in fact it's my favourite film ever - but i dunno about this one. Yet.

Most people frickin hated The Lost Boys 2:The Tribe but i didn't mind it that much at all, another chapter in The Lost Boys was enough to make me happy, and besides Feldman was awesome, Hilgenbrink wasn't even that annoying and the Sutherland half-bro casting made me chuckle. I fuckin loved the Feldman in the original an I'll probably love this too but i'm holding out for now. I hope it's better than The Tribe but then that wouldn't be particularly hard. And as i said before - no doubt i'll enjoy it anyways.
What can i say - when it come to The Lost Boys i'm a sucker :-)




2 comments:

  1. Hmm... don't know if I want to sully the brilliance of the original by watching this, but gotta love that Frog. Got chattin to Leanne about the Lost Boys somehow today, and SHE'S NEVER SEEN IT!!! Good to know that after 5 years someone can still shock me. And it went straight on the LoveFilm list at high priority. Along with Trading Places, cos, you know. Dan Ackroyd, Eddie Murphy and both of Jamie Lee's tits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's NEVER Seen it! Dear sweet baby jesus! That girl eh? Full of surprises! Get her on the case PRONTO! Oh & make sure you have Caddyshack, Spies Like Us & Weekend At Bernies on there too- all CLASSICS!

    ReplyDelete